Where is the Faculty Sandbox?
Huber 203, Buffalo Campus
What is the Faculty Sandbox?
- The Faculty Sandbox is a space dedicated to the use of educational technology.
- Faculty can work independently or collaboratively here.
- The room is accessible to all full-time faculty via ID card swipe.
- There is no reservation system -- the room is available whenever the building is open.
- This space can be used for faculty discussion groups, group work, Smart board practice--whenever you want!
- If you would like to trial any educational software or suggest software for the computers in the room, send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is in the Faculty Sandbox?
There are 3 touch screen PCs available.
Collaborative Work Station
This worktable has seating for up to 6 people, with a shared monitor mounted on the table, and connections for up to 4 laptops.
There is a PC attached to the SMART Board for ease in presentation.